Liz's seat was finally stood up and glued and she spent most of the day getting the bed into shape. I started by finishing off the panel I'd been working on the day before. Cleaned up the worktop to the exact size then pondered how we were going to put it all together. Eventually got the various bits cut exactly to shape having been rough cut previously and then assembled the remains. Had to remove the fridge back to the house to get working room and also because the wire size on the fridge was to big for the connectors so couldn't wire it in. MOT scheduled for tomorrow so Liz cleaned up the van, it was very dirty in places, and I checked a sticky seat belt, fixed with a bit of polish. End of the day saw Liz screw in the seat base and then we glued the other bed, left the van full of wood!